Kempton Community Center, 83 Community Center Drive, Kempton, PA 19529
Click here to plan your stay.
The full schedule is available here.
Please complete our scholarship application.
Yes. If you are interested in a work-study trade for free tuition to the Gathering (meals and camping not included), please click here to fill out our quick survey.
Please complete our vendor application.
Learn more and/or submit your Sponsorship Pledge here.
- Notebook & pen
- Refillable beverage container
- Appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear (possibly rain gear) if you plan on attending the plant walks
- A portable padded seat cushion for extra comfort.
- Money for shopping our vendor stands (some vendors may choose to accept cash only)
- If you would like to donate for our Tea Temple - this year we are doing a “Tea Potluck” so bring a box of any tea - bagged tea only (no bulk)!
For participation in specific workshops:
- Angel’s Offerings
- Sunday 9 AM - Botanical Printing 101 - Participants will have the opportunity to print their own silk scarf. All materials are provided, but we encourage you to bring some local plant materials such as oak, pecan, sumac, maple, and chestnut leaves or anything else in your yard you are curious to see if it will print. We will have plenty for everyone even if you do not bring anything. Please bring a $10 materials fee to class.
- Rocio’s Offerings
- Friday 2 PM - Bathing with Master Plants - Each person is to bring a towel, sarong, flip-flops, and extra underwear.
- Sunday 8 AM - Hummingbird Ceremony - Hummingbird Oracle Cards (available at Avena Botanicals) and musical instrument of choice
- Sunday 12 PM - Releasing Trauma with RoManteo - Long piece of pure cotton cloth, size of the hips and wide according with the buttock, plus extra according with the arms size (like a shawl or extra wide scarf)
*Meal tickets must be purchased by Sept. 10 - They will not be available for purchase at the door.
**Gluten-free and vegan options available at every meal.
Friday Dinner: Enjoy a welcoming meal with a fresh Taco Bar with Rice, Beans, Pulled Lime Garlic Chicken and all of the fixings, Vegan black bean soup, roasted vegetables, garden salad, and Street Corn.
Saturday Breakfast: Warm up with a Seasonal Veggie Frittata with caramelized onions and spinach, gluten-free steel-cut oatmeal with toppings, plus bread with almond butter, fruit, juice, coffee, and tea.
Saturday Lunch: Beth Anna’s Favorite Poke Bowl with warm rice, veggies, seaweed, edamame, ginger, wasabi, and Teriyaki Chicken or Baked Chili Garlic Tofu, a fresh garden salad, and fresh fruit popsicles.
Saturday Dinner: Gourmet BBQ Buffet with Grilled Chicken (BBQ sauces on the side), homemade Mac-N-Cheese Bar with vegan/gluten-free option, vegan slaw, baked beans, grilled seasonal vegetables, mixed garden salad, and vegan/gluten-free cornbread muffins
Sunday Brunch: We finish the weekend with a warm Veggie Frittata, vegan breakfast potatoes, crispy bacon, plus gluten-free oatmeal, bread with almond butter, fruit, juice, coffee, and tea.
No, we will not be having a Kid's Camp this year. Instead, we are offering discounted rates for teen and kid's admission tickets, and also a discounted meal ticket for kids.
Yes, well-behaved pets are welcome in all outdoor spaces, but must be leashed at all times.
Please complete the form below, and we'll be in touch soon!